This week, I bought two dozen eggs at a time. Yes. This is a good brunch food, but I still ate a lunch afterwards.
Taken from the NYTimes.
- In skillet on med-low, cook down 1 onion and 1 red bell pepper, sliced thin.
- Add 3 cloves garlic, sliced thin, and 1 tsp cumin, 1 tsp paprika, pinch cayenne.
- Add 28-oz can tomatoes and juices, Break up tomatoes. Add 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper. Simmer.
- Crack in 6 eggs. Season eggs, submerge in sauce
- Cover and cook on low for 5-8 minutes, until eggs have set.
- Optionally top with feta cheese, cilantro, add spinach, serve with pita.